About the NICE Job Center
We are a nonprofit 501(c)3 community organization that helps workers connect with prospective employers in a safe and dignified way.
We charge NO FEES for our services to employers or workers. Employers hire and pay workers directly.
How do you hire workers from our center?
You can hire workers in 1 of 3 ways:
1. Call or text us at (929) 399-6423
Call us during business hours Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- If you call after normal business hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you.
- If you get a busy tone, use one of these additional phone numbers: (347) 292-1795, (347) 391-0875
2. Or submit a job order directly online (click here)
- We will call you to confirm details
3. Or visit us at 71-21 Roosevelt Avenue in Jackson Heights, Queens
Due to COVID-19, we have limited in-person business hours on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Please make sure to wear a face mask and keep social distancing within our installations.
Why should you hire workers from our center?
- We charge NO FEES for our services to employers or workers.
Our process is EASY and CONVENIENT
We provide a SAFE and DIGNIFIED way for workers and prospective employers to connect
- Workers are organized according to their SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
Workers agree to follow a CODE OF ETHICS AND STANDARDS OF PRACTICE to join the center.
- Workers get FREE access to 40-Hour SITE SAFETY Training (required to work in construction)
What kind of jobs do workers specialize in?
- While we host workers of all trades and experiences, most focus on the following trades:
- Construction: concrete, masonry, bricklaying, scaffolding, framing, carpentry, installer, general helper, etc
- Residential/Domestic: Home improvement: handiwork, painting, tiling, landscaping, general maintenance, home and office cleaning, daycare, etc
- Moving: packing, loading, unloading, installing, etc.
Do you have additional questions?
- Call or text us at 929-399-6423
- Click here to send us a message online
- Click Here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page